Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript submitted for Publication in TATuP - Journal for Technology Assessment in Theory and Practice has not been published before, nor is it taking part in another publication process at the time of submission to TATuP.
- All authors have contributed significantly to the research.
- The editorial office communicates only with the author who submitted the abstract.
- Authors have used the appropriate TATuP Word template, have duly filled in all the appropriate sections and have kept to the indicated maximum length for manuscripts (character count covers the entire document with all its components, including blanks).
- Authors have considered the author guideline.
- Authors have placed all illustrations, figures, and tables appropriately placed within the manuscript, including caption and source.
- Authors have submitted any illustration and figures as an individual data file and in a format that allows to edit the elements of the illustration and figures (e. g. colors, font styles and sizes etc.).
- Authors have edited any tables in the TATuP Word template with the appropriate function in MS Word. Tables have not been added to the TATuP Word template as graphic or image files.
- Authors have added to their manuscript a list of the literature cited in the manuscript.
- Authors have added to the manuscript the sources of financial support for their research, if applicable.
- Authors have submitted their author portrait photo in print quality as a separate data file. If authors do not wish to have their author portrait published they have communicated this accordingly.
- In the event of errors noted after publication, authors are obliged to provide corrections, which will be published as errata.
- In the event of grave viologations of the journal's publication ethics (see Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement), authors are obliged to consent to the retraction of their article.
Articles in TATuP - Journal for Technology Assessment in Theory and Practice are published under the Creative Commons Licence CC BY 4.0.